Good dental hygiene (brushing and flossing) and regular professional care can take your mouth a long way. Unfortunately, issues do still arise for our adult patients that require expert professional dental care:
- In the quest for movie star smiles, tooth whitening has become one of the most requested procedures we hear from our adult patients
- Most dental crowns last between 5 and 15 years and need to be subsequently replaced
- Many of the medications adults take can cause dry mouth, and less saliva can mean more bacteria and the possibility for more cavities.
- Periodic oral cancer screenings of your mouth and tongue by your Wooster team are critical to your well-being*
*Many patients are unaware that tobacco use (smoking or chewing), alcohol consumption, STD’s, excessive sun exposure to the lips and a weakened immune system can all lead to oral cancer.
Oral health is an important part of adult general health and well-being. Your Wooster dental team provides expert preventative care and screenings, restorative and cosmetic dental care, and dental emergency care. We employ advanced treatments and state-of-the-art technologies to provide you the very best dental outcomes possible.
Wooster Dental is the ONE for Adults.
Common Adult Dental Issues
- Tooth or gum pain or tenderness
- Tooth sensitivity to cold or heat
- Stained or yellow teeth
- Receding or bleeding gums
- Broken tooth
- Lost crown
- Bad breath
- Missing or loose teeth
- Mouth sores
- Dental emergencies