Wooster Dental provides expert, caring dental services to toddlers, school age kids and teens. Whether this is your child’s first dental visit, or part of their long-term dental health program, we welcome your child and family.
Everyone on our team loves when we have a child in the office, and we never take for granted that you entrust your child’s dental care to us.
Our Promise to Parents:
- We will use accepted preventive strategies, with your approval, including the use of fluoride treatments and sealants.
- We will educate your child with best practices for brushing (2 full minutes!), flossing and snacking preferences
- We will recommend orthodontic treatment when necessary
- We will keep you, the parent, fully informed
Our goal is to establish a personal bond with every family and child in our office. Early prevention and positive dental visit experiences at a young age put your child at ease, reducing or alleviating fear or apprehension, and giving your child a head-start on a lifetime of great oral health and well-being. We strive for every visit to be an educational and positive experience for every child (and their parents!)
Wooster Dental is the ONE for kids.
Wooster Dental Pediatric Services
- Comprehensive oral evaluation and assessments
- Teeth cleaning and fluoride treatments
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Space maintainers (to save space for adult teeth)
- Athletic mouth guards
- Cosmetic dentistry